FORKLIFT TECHNICIAN - 2ND SHIFT
Company: Family Dollar Stores, Inc.
Posted on: June 24, 2022
MAINTENANCE FORKLIFT TECH - 2ND SHIFTFamily Dollar Distribution
CenterFull-time, Monday-Friday 3:00pm - 11:30pm Location: Ashley,
Indiana Branch out with a maintenance technician career at Family
Dollar! We need skilled maintenance technicians to join our amazing
warehouse team! You'll get to make a difference as a technician
maintaining our state-of-the-art, fast-paced, automated
distribution center. Join us - You'll be proud to work as a
Maintenance Technician for a successful, stable, growing Fortune
135 Company that is 100% committed to the safety of its Associates,
helps families live lives better, and serves our communities in
this time of need. Our maintenance technician benefit package is
one of the best in the industry!
- Competitive health care premiums and free basic life premiums
for full-time associates!
- Additional benefits include dental, vision, voluntary life
insurance, short and long term disability, flexible spending
accounts, 401(k), annual merit increases, discounted stock purchase
plan, primary care giver, parental leaves, daily pay, and employee
- Priceless experience in a career that offers a lot of variety
- Career growth potential: If you have the drive and energy, a
career with Dollar Tree can take you just about anywhere you want
to go. We're proud of our maintenance team: We rely on our talented
Maintenance Technicians to safely construct, install, repair,
troubleshoot, and maintain equipment, machinery, structures and
electrical systems within the distribution center. Our mechanic
team expertly performs preventative maintenance as well as routine
and emergency repairs throughout the building. They work as a team
and have fun!General Summary: Performs routine preventative
maintenance, emergency repairs, troubleshoots and repairs all
Distribution Center powered industrial trucks.Principal Duties &
- Troubleshoots and repairs all Powered Industrial Equipment
under time constraints.
- Follows work orders to in achieving productivity.
- Develops knowledge base of different systems within the
- Initiates and implements new procedures and creates designs to
keep present equipment/systems operating at 100% efficiency.
- Communicates effectively with others to minimize potential
downtime of equipment.
- Makes sure workmanship is of highest quality.
- Completes the daily P.I.T. checklist to ensure equipment is
working properly and report any defects to management and/or
- Operates P.I.T. equipment in a safe manner.
- Follows set safety procedures and guidelines to maximize
- Maintains an organized work area and promotes a safe working
environment with the Maintenance department.
- Follows all Company policies and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned.If you want to join one of the
most successful, stable companies in the United States and are
interested in an excellent opportunity in our
warehouse/distribution center, please follow these easy steps:
- Option 1 - Apply online at
- Option 2 - email your resume to email@example.com
- Option 3 - Contact us at: - (260)-587-2035
- Start working in as little as 7 days! Dollar Tree/Family Dollar
is an equal opportunity employer By submitting my application to
Dollar Tree, I authorize Dollar Tree to communicate with me by
transmitting SMS/text messages and transmitting prerecorded
messages related to my application and/or employment to the
telephone number(s) provided in my application, or by emailing me
to the email address used to transmit my application or by the
email address provided in my application.
Keywords: Family Dollar Stores, Inc., Fort Wayne , FORKLIFT TECHNICIAN - 2ND SHIFT, Professions , Ashley, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!