Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated truck driver
Company: Midwest Logistics Systems
Location: Columbia City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Fort Wayne, INAverage pay: $950-$1,150 weeklyHome time:
DailyExperience: 3 months or greater CDL experienceJob ID:
- Work directly for Midwest Logistics Systems (MLS).
- Predictable daily home time work schedule: Monday-Friday work,
with occasional Saturdays.
- Out-and-back dedicated routes.
- Haul automotive parts in dry van trailers.
- No-touch, mostly drop-and-hook freight.
- 5 loads per week.
Pay and bonus potential
- Route and detention pay.
- Additional bonuses based on driving performance.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 40 miles of Fort Wayne, IN.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Ten paid holidays and paid time off.
- Company-wide time off during the weeks of July Fourth and
- Company-provided uniforms.
- Operate well-maintained Volvo trucks.
A wholly owned subsidiary of Schneider, Midwest Logistics Systems,
Ltd. (MLS) is operated separately from Schneider with its own
operating procedures, qualification requirements, training program,
pay packages and benefits. If you have any questions about becoming
an MLS driver, please contact an MLS recruiter at .Job MLS
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus PI197049684
Keywords: Midwest Logistics Systems, Fort Wayne , Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated truck driver, Professions , Columbia City, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!