Company: Tekni-Plex, Inc.
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Working within established guidelines, this position performs the
general maintenance on company production equipment and facilities.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and identify moderate to complex
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. -
Other duties may be assigned. -
- Troubleshoots and repairs moderate to complex equipment
- Reads blueprints, understands plumbing, hydraulic, pneumatic
and basic electrical systems.
- Understands the basic principles of the extrusion and
production processes and materials used.
- Welds and assists in the installation, modification and
operation of production equipment.
- Performs mold changes and modifications.
- Follows plant preventative maintenance procedures.
- Is capable of data entry and some analysis of Maintenance
Management System (OOPS).
- Follows and participates in plant safety/housekeeping
guidelines designed to ensure a safe work environment.
- Remains compliant with SQF / HACCP requirements as per this
location's written "Food Safety & Quality Policy"
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all
details necessary to get the task done wellMotivationsPreferred
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
Keywords: Tekni-Plex, Inc., Fort Wayne , Maintenance II, Professions , Ossian, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!