Maintenance Technician Nights
Company: Avancez, LLC
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Maintenance Technician Nights Opportunity
We currently have three openings for a Maintenance Technician at Avancez- Fort Wayne
Schedule: 6:00pm - 6:00am (Rotating Schedule)
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Support Manufacturing Engineer
- Build, design, assemble, and debug new equipment
- Timely completion of documents relating to any Engineering Change - Plant Layouts, Operator Instructions, Preventative Maintenance, Downtime Sheets, Shift Reports, etc.
- Facility Maintenance
- Maintaining the mechanical and electrical components on an automotive component assembly line
- Build, machine, and debug new equipment for future business
- Performing preventative maintenance
- Troubleshooting automated electrical systems
- Safety conscious
- Team Oriented
- Good Attendance
- Ability to cover other shifts and weekends as needed
- Ability to work overtime
Qualifications and Experience
- Ability To Read And Interpret Blueprints And Electrical Schematics
- Demonstrated mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Control system experience is a plus
- Electrical systems (24 volt up to 480 VAC experience)
- Mechanical repair experience
- Experience with maintenance of complex automated machines ex: conveyors, robotics, injection machines
- Operation of Tool Room Equipment (I.E. Milling Lathes, CNC, Grinders, Welding (Mig, Tig, & Stick), Fabricating, Bridgeport Drill Press, etc.
- Experience and/or knowledge in Programming PLCs, Pneumatics, Dedicated Micro Processor Based Systems
- Control systems troubleshooting preferred (PLC - Siemens S7)
- Pneumatic systems maintenance
- Problem Solving Skills
- Five Years Experience In Assembly, Manufacturing, and Equipment Maintenance
- Journeyman's Card Preferred
- Hope: The quality of possessing and adhering to positive, optimistic expectation of future events.
- Trust: Confidence in one another.
- Compassion: The quality of an understanding of another's challenges.
- Justice: Concern for fairness.
- Wisdom: The quality of having good, sound judgement.
- Courage: Strength in the face of adversity.
All qualified applicants will be interviewed. The interview will be used to fully describe job expectations, explain the hiring process, and answer questions.
Avancez advocates full equal employment opportunity for all people without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, or status as covered veterans in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Avancez complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Keywords: Avancez, LLC, Fort Wayne , Maintenance Technician Nights, Professions , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!