Company: Denso North America
Location: Battle Creek
Posted on: June 13, 2019
About DENSODENSO is one of the largest global automotive suppliers
of advanced technology, systems and components in the areas of
thermal, powertrain control, electronics and information and
safety. From automated driving to hybrid and electric vehicle
components, we're crafting the core technologies of modern
mobility. We draw on the strengths of individual inventors who are
joining together to become an unstoppable force for global good.
With our North American headquarters located in Michigan, DENSO
employs more than 24,000 people at 28 consolidated subsidiaries and
4 affiliates across the North American region. Worldwide, the
company has more than 200 subsidiaries and affiliates in 38
countries and regions and employs more than 170,000 people.
Consolidated global sales for the fiscal year ending March 31,
2018, totaled US$48.1 billion.Under general supervision, supports
the development and communication of compensation policies,
processes and programs. Ensures associate compensation is
competitive and reasonable throughout the organization. Essentials
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Local administrative systems expert to support all levels of
management through annual merit, bonus and promotion cycles.
- Provides in-depth cost analysis of merit, bonus, promotions and
annual non-exempt wage adjustments to HR management and NA
- Supports the design, modification, administration and customer
support for local incentive programs.
- Provides in-depth cost analysis to management and necessary
departments on exempt overtime, sign on bonus, retention bonus and
other rewards recognition programs.
- Provides salary recommendations for external and internal
offers, including manager and above Succession Planning.
- Provides guidance, education and knowledge transfer to
associates in and out of HR with less experience with compensation
and HR systems.
- Local HRIS super-user and administrator.
- Provides advanced reporting services for workforce analytics
activities to senior management
- Ensures HRIS data is reliable for the purpose of data
- Provides performance management support.
- HR Workforce Analytics
- Develop a deep understanding of the nature of associate data
- HCM and apply that knowledge to build analytics tools,
dashboards and reports.
- Collaborate with business partners to support complex business
requirements to build out data analytics capability.
- Responsible for requirements gathering, documentation,
analysis, data validation and user acceptance testing of dashboards
- Oversees and improves the lifecycle of HR data, specifically
data creation, integrity (monitoring and auditing) and
- Provides senior management with HR data insights/analytics to
support overall business strategies and operational
- Provides support for compensation programs, position
evaluations, salary recommendations and other compensation and HRIS
- May act as the local liaison for North American Human Resources
group projects to implement North American and Global
- Performance Management and HRIS related initiatives.
- Ensures and recommends ways for current and future policies and
practices are compliant with federal and state compensation
- Performs other duties as assigned. Required:
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human
Resources or related field, and 0 - 5 years of relevant experience
in Compensation, HRIS and HR Data Analytics. Preferred:
- Prior experience with Oracle Fusion
- Advanced knowledge of creating and using customized reports for
Oracle HR modules or other HCM
- Advanced level of skill, knowledge and application in
reporting, analyzing and modeling large sets of data to create
- Advanced understanding of DOL/FLSA guidelines and its
- Experienced in working with confidential information
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Experienced in Access database design and manipulation
- Strong knowledge of Word and PowerPoint
- Experienced in mentoring, teaching and guiding less experienced
Keywords: Denso North America, Fort Wayne , Compensation Analyst, Professions , Battle Creek, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!