Company: Pro Products
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: April 10, 2021
SUMMARY: Build relationships with customers to provide over the
top customer care, resolve inquiries and issues, enter customer
orders, and provide administrative support for the sales team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited
to the following. Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
- Answer telephone; identify, research, and resolve customer
inquiries and issues; provide customers with necessary product
- Escalate customer calls, when necessary, to appropriate
- Enter orders, as necessary, into FACTS.
- Track calls in Customer Relationship Management software and
summarize data into an actionable metric report.
- Build relationships with customers, provide friendly,
courteous, knowledgeable service.
- Resolve complaints and provide service recovery for customer
- Learn products and processes at an appropriate level for the
- Make outbound sales calls to customers, and up-sell, as
appropriate, on both inbound and outbound calls.
- Effectively use available tools and resources (Orange Book,
knowledge base, Customer Relationship Management Software,
Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and FACTS - ERP.
- Provide appropriate feedback to supervision in order to improve
products, processes, and service.
- Provide administrative support for the sales team.
- AdditIonal Skills: Must being driven, self-motivated,
proactive, entrepreneurial, disciplined, organized, servant
mentality, patient, and passionate. Proficient with the following:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Effectively use PC and various software programs, including
Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, FACTS ERP, and
Customer Relationship Management software.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High School, some college or equivalent preferred.
- 4+ years of Customer Service and relationship building.
- 2+ years experience in Sales, Marketing or Product/Services.
Upselling is preferred.
- Strong understanding of consumer and industrial household
cleaners is a plus. WORK/LIFE BALANCE: Summit Brands offers an
exceptional work environment with work/life balance, an outstanding
benefits package and opportunities for career development
comparable to some of the industry's finest. Our culture is unique
with a blend of determined focus, wellness, fitness and family.
WORK SCHEDULE: Hours assigned during a Monday through Friday work
week. TO APPLY: Please send your resume/cover letter to .
Keywords: Pro Products, Fort Wayne , Sales Assistant, Sales , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!