Customer Service Representative (PT weekends - remote)
Company: Northern Tool + Equipment
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Do you have previous contact center/call center experience?
Interested in working for a family owned business that has been
recognized as a Star Tribune "Top Workplace" in Minnesota? Want the
opportunity to ditch the daily commute and work from home (even
post-Covid) ? If so, this may be the job for you!
The Contact Center hours of operation are:
* Monday-Friday 6 a.m.- 8 p.m. and are looking for folks who are
flexible to work varied 8 hour shifts during those hours.
* Saturday's from 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. You will work every
3rdSaturday with a day off during the week you work.
* Sunday's from 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. You will work every 6thSunday
with a day off during the week you work.
We are looking for Part Time Customer Service Reps who are
interested in working Saturday, Sunday and Monday shifts or Friday,
Saturday and Sunday shifts.
We are seeking candidates who are passionate about:
* Delivering outstanding customer service
* Creative problem solving
* Troubleshooting basic product-related inquiries
* Learning, developing and growing in their career
* Having the flexibility of working from home rather than coming
into the office every day
What we are looking for in a candidate:
* At least 1 year of experience working in a contact center
* Customer-first attitude
* Self-motivated, independent decision-making skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills that convey a
friendly and helpful tone
* Professional, positive and friendly demeanor that demonstrates
empathy and patience
* A genuine commitment to providing an Outstanding Northern
* Bi-lingual (Spanish) a plus
* Efficient in general PC skills
* High-speed Internet
* A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without
What You Will Do:
* Answer 60-80 incoming phone calls per day and identify the type
of assistance the customer requires and to provide resolution.
* Provides problem solving steps by confidently asking the right
questions and researching options to determine the best
* Seeks support from resources in our Transportation, Drop Ship,
Order Verification and Technical Support teams to provide up to
date information to increase customer satisfaction.
* Maintains accurate customer records by updating the information
in the ERP system of record.
* Be the voice of the customer to share feedback and suggest
creative solutions to improve customer satisfaction.
You will be provided extensive training that prepares you to work
from home. We will provide the equipment and support you need to do
the job from your home. We are looking for candidates who are
comfortable working in a remote environment, are independent
decision makers and enjoy providing resolution and servicing our
customers through the customer's preference of a phone call, chat
or email. We are dedicated to providing scheduled one on one
coaching/meetings with your manager and online communication tools
to keep you informed, build rapport and support your learning
* Health, dental and vision benefits
* Paid time off, including paid volunteer time
* Generous employee discount
* We support your growth and career goals through on-the-job
training, learning & development programs and tuition
Keywords: Northern Tool + Equipment, Fort Wayne , Customer Service Representative (PT weekends - remote), Sales , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!