Director of External Marketing
Company: Franciscan Ministries
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Overview:Astral at Auburn, a part of Franciscan Ministries, is
hiring a Director of External Marketing AKA Director of Business
Development who are customer and patient focused to become a part
of a health care company whose mission is to celebrate life and
serve with joy. Manages the development of local professional
referral sources & generation of new qualified lead's for assigned
community(s). Works closely with Director of Sales and Marketing
and Executive Director.
We are a vibrant senior living community located in Auburn,
Indiana. Astral at Auburn is a assisted living community offering a
variety of senior lifestyle options including independent living,
assisted living, memory support assisted living. Additionally, the
onsite rehabilitation clinic offers inpatient and outpatient
physical, occupational, and speech therapies, and state-of-the-art
programs designed to enhance the quality of life for residents and
patients in the local community.
- Competitive Compensation
- Group Health, Dental & Vision
- Employer Funded Health Savings Account
- Life/Disability Insurance
- 401k Match
- Tuition Assistance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Successfully sells and positions products within assigned area.
Develops relationships with the community at large to inform them
of the services offered at the community. Creates & Implements
Sales Plan for outreach on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
to cultivate relationships, promote a good community image, and
generate sales leads. Consistently promotes referrals from this
group to ensure success.
- Maintain good working knowledge of market intelligence and
- Develop and implement appropriate community relation activities
to enhance business development and to maintain relationships with
existing referral sources.
- Plans monthly, or as needed, business development events to
promote the services of the community and to gather new inquiries
appropriate for residency. These events should focus on the
communities' target population with a desired outcome in acquiring
new sales leads that convert to move-in's. Measures the
effectiveness of these programs to provide direction for future
- Keeps informed regarding changes and new services provided
within health care competition. Determines potential for enhancing
current services. Identify feasible value-added features, which
will enhance our services.
- Perform market segmentation, targeting, and positioning for
each service line. Makes recommendations regarding service
enhancement and new program development.
- Maintains a thorough working proficiency on the referral source
management software to perform all necessary activity including the
following: entering new referral sources into the system and
updating as necessary, scheduling follow-up calls and generating
daily, weekly, and monthly reports as requested.
- Ensure regulatory compliance of federal, state, and local
guidelines in marketing communications. (HUD and Fair Housing
- Develop and implement a comprehensive strategic driven annual
sales and marketing plan including weekly, monthly, or quarterly
modification as appropriate that includes direct mail, events, and
promotion campaigns and digital strategies.
- Partner with Franciscan Advisory Services Sales and Marketing
Support Services for the development and delivery of marketing
pieces, collateral, branding materials, and strategies to advance
and promote the community mission, brand identity, and
- Ensure that the community has all appropriate marketing
materials and tools as appropriate and necessary.
- Partners with the DSM in the development and modification of
short and long-range community marketing plans and budgets by
providing competitor information, data, and feedback. Executes
sales plans to meet the budget and achieve the desired
- Coordinates the completion of competitive analysis of assigned
community within the area and keeps current on competitive projects
and programs in the marketplace.
- Promotes the company in a positive manner and sets the example
for company standards for excellence
- Fosters teamwork with co-workers, shows initiative in
overcoming obstacles, takes actions that assist others beyond job
responsibilities, and has a positive impact on co-workers,
residents, and visitors.
- Supports in house sales as needed or assigned.Sales Management
- Lead Management: Respond, advance, engage, and convert leads as
appropriate by service line and ministry guidelines.
- Ensure departmental productivity and performance measure are
- Ensure departmental compliance with CRM utilization. Maintain a
thorough working proficiency in data integrity and management.
- Responsible for marketing services to external prospects and
key referral sources to expand market share by generating new
business and maintaining existing established partnerships.Skills
and Duties/Departmental Management
- Completion and submittal of marketing and sales reports to the
community and home office support.
- Performs all other duties as assigned and as responsibilities
dictated including but not limited to attending all mandatory
in-services, training, meetings.
- Able to work well under pressure, complete assignments
accurately, work independently, and manage time effectively.
Exhibits a high degree of initiative and creativity, good judgment,
and professional ethics.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to motivate and
develop staff within all product lines and positions.
- Risk taker and able to self-initiate and take charge of the
multi-faceted strategies that are developed.
- Possesses strong management skills to work effectively as a
team with operations partners and other functional areas.
- A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
required or FOUR (4) years of applicable experience as a Sales and
- Three (3) years' experience in assisted living and health care
marketing and sales
- Two (2) years' experience of direct management/supervision
- At least 2-5 years management experience in a dining
environment in retirement community setting (IL / AL / MC)Working
knowledge of IDPH regulations and MDS 3.0
About Franciscan Advisory Services:Our vision of service at
Franciscan Advisory Services is to provide excellent,
person-centered care designed to help our residents experience the
fullness of their lives wherever they find themselves on life's
journey. Key to our approach is associates with joyful,
compassionate hearts, willing to pursue their purpose by sharing
their gifts and skills with the residents entrusted to their care.
We believe in our associates and are committed to creating an
environment that is supportive and nurturing of your career
path.Please note:Franciscan Advisory Services take the health and
safety of its employees, residents, patients, customers and their
families very seriously. To that end, we have concluded that the
very best way to ensure the safety of these individuals is to
mandate that all of our employees be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
Therefore, when considering whether to apply for this position,
please know that in order to become employed by Franciscan Advisory
Services(if otherwise eligible), you must provide satisfactory
proof, such as a vaccine card, that you are fully vaccinated for
COVID-19. You will not be required to provide this proof unless and
until you receive a formal job offer from Franciscan Ministries.
Please also know that Franciscan Advisory Services will accept and
review requests for accommodations for qualified individuals who
cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccination because of a sincerely held
religious belief or due to a medical issue.#FRMN
Keywords: Franciscan Ministries, Fort Wayne , Director of External Marketing, Executive , Auburn, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!