Principal Systems Engineer
Location: Fort Wayne
Posted on: October 16, 2020
The Systems Engineering, Integration & Test Electronic Warfare
(EW) Electronic Attack (EA) Systems Department requires an
experienced Systems Engineer with proven experience in developing
innovative solutions that meet war-fighter needs to support the EWS
business area relating to EA and Electronic Support (ES) capability
development. This Systems Engineer requires proven technological
and customer communications experience suitable to define next
generation Multi-Function Electronic Warfare (EW) capabilities. The
candidate will have demonstrated ability to represent our key
The SE center ensures that customer needs are met by providing
foundational EW capabilities throughout the entire system life
cycle. For all programs, this includes establishment of a
well-defined technical baseline, distinct system architectures,
clear system requirements, thorough integration and test plans, and
robust verification and validation. The SE team works in
partnership with the Software & Hardware design centers to ensure a
cohesive and compliant solution baseline is not only established,
but managed throughout the contract period of performance.
**Position requires US Citizenship as candidate will be required to
have a US Security Clearance day one of employment**
- Minimum 8 years related system integration and test
- Knowledge of EW/RF/Communication principles and system- and
subsystem-level analysis methodologies.
- Experience in EW/RF/Communication Systems design and
- Demonstrated proficiency with modelling and simulation of
radio, radar or EW systems and subsystems.
- Experience in performing test and data analysis on radio, radar
or EW systems.
- Experience with HW & SW testing of radio, radar or EW systems
- Demonstrated proficiency with general lab/test equipment and
Microsoft Office tools.
- Experience interfacing, communicating and presenting to project
and program management.
- Experience in proposal development and bidding.
- Works independently.
- Active DoD Secret clearance - Current in scope (5 year)
- U.S. Citizenship and ability to access to US only data
- Experience in EW Systems Engineering related to system design,
integration and test.
- Experience in EW Systems Engineering related to digital signal
processing, waveform development, and receiver-exciter
- Demonstrated ability to plan, schedule and manage engineering
workloads and budgets.
- Demonstrated ability to track system performance while
balancing program risks and opportunities.
- Advocate for application of systems engineering to product life
cycle including test verticality, requirements development, flow,
traceability, and allocation, functional analysis & decomposition,
and system architecture.
- Demonstrated proficiency in requirements management using
Dynamic Object-Oriented Requirements System (DOORS).
- Active DoD Top Secret clearance with investigation within five
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Systems
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or Systems
Engineering.Electronic Warfare CapabilitiesElectronic Warfare Jobs
#LI-JW3 165973Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex,
sexual orientation, gender orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Keywords: RTX, Fort Wayne , Principal Systems Engineer, Other , Fort Wayne, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!